Sous Chef – Downham Market Academy
Salary: £15,407 to £20,139 per annum
Working hours: 37 hours per week – Term time plus one week of the year
Closing date for applications: 21/2/2018
The purpose of this post is to support the Catering Manager with the management of the Academy kitchen and the cooking and preparing of food to a high standard.
- Recognised chef qualification
- Food Safety Level 3
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills sufficient to budget for food and writemenus
- Experience of working in a catering environment
- Ability to cook, understanding concepts of healthy eating
- Understanding and working knowledge of health and safety requirements and especially of health, hygiene and food safety laws
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and multi task
- Ability to relate well to students and staff
- Good communication skills
Downham Market Academy uses safe recruitment procedures to ensure the welfare of children. All applicants are required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and only applications submitted on our application form will be considered.
Successful applicants will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. If you have not heard by then your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications:
3pm on Wednesday 21 February 2018
Email completed Application Form together with Criminal Convictions and Equal Opportunities Forms to email@example.com