Headteacher’s Blog #27 27/04/2018
- Diary dates for next week
- Wednesday 02 May Parents’ Forum
- As we near the final exams for Year 11, the students were issued with a new timetable today which has been devised to support their revision. It is a mixture of supported sessions and the opportunity to study at home for some of the time if parents/carers give their consent. Study areas will, of course, be available for any student wishing to remain in the Academy. Please take the time to read the letter, which will also be emailed out today and pass reply slips to Mr Eastwood by 9 May 2018.
- Sixth Form
- There were some big changes made to our Ryston site over the Easter break and the students have returned to a newly decorated building, new social space and newly furnished Study Centre based next to the Library. We are also working with the Student Executive to design new ‘break out’ spaces and awaiting a new student kitchen area.
- We have lots of enrichment planned for this term including Year 10 taster sessions and a Year 12 UCAS convention. We look forward to welcoming our new cohort in July.
- The top points earners in each Year group across the academic year will get a guaranteed ‘seat on the bus’ for the end of year rewards trip. The current top students in each Year group are: